martes, 15 de septiembre de 2015

My autobiography

Hello everyone! My name is Valentina Pavez and I’m 18 years old. I was born in Coyhaique, but I lived until 2015 in Puerto Aysen. I studied at Colegio Kalem since 2002 to 2014. We were only 14 students in 4th  grade of highschool. Our generation was the first in graduate from that school. We traveled together to Puyuhuapi and Chile Chico in our last year of school, with some teachers and parents. Now, I’m studying Veterinary Medicine at the “Universidad de Chile”, in Santiago.

I moved to Santiago with my parents in April of this year. I have one brother and one sister, both older than me. They are living in Valparaiso.

We also have two pets: A 4 years old Dachshund dog called Pepper, and a 4 months old hedgehog named Jeff. They doesn’t like each other.



I like a lot to play bass, listen to music and read horror books. My favorite authors are H.P Lovecraft and Stephen King. I don’t have a favorite band, but I love Pink Floyd because it reminds me my childhood with my brother. 
    

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Valentina, your pet is very beutiful :) I like the horror history too. I hope someday go to the place that you was born, that would be awesome!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Valentina, your pet is very beutiful :) I like the horror history too. I hope someday go to the place that you was born, that would be awesome!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Valentina, your pet is so beautiful and cute! I love the place that you born.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Valentina I also like Gorillaz and Pink Floyd ! My favorite songs are Empires Ants and Comfortably Numb, are fantastic :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi valentina, i think that the place when you grow up mus be amazing and the view beautiful, i liked too the horror books and movies

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Valentina , your hedgehog is adorable! . I love Pink Floyd too, do you saw the movie The Wall?

    ResponderEliminar