martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

Activity 1: National Geographic Website.




The first photo that I chose was this one of an albino hedgehog walking on the grass. The difference between a white and an albino hedgehog are the red eyes and the color of the spikes. I liked it because my pet is a hedghehog named Jeff.







In this picture we can see a volcano eruption. I like the lava color (I love purple), but I don’t know why it is like that. I think that it is a very beautiful photo, and show the magnificence of nature. 







 

This photo of a fisherman with cormorants represents a traditional Chinese scene. In some coastal towns, the fishermen are helped by these birds to capture the fish. In exchange, the cormorants can eat some. Over time, this tradition has been lost.








- Videos:

The first one shows the coexistence between hippos and crocodiles. Althought both are considered dangerous animals, they do not fight each other. I think is because of the big size of the hippo, the crocodiles has no chance against them.



The second video that I liked it shows how the chimps are capable to create and use tools. They use it for many activities, like hunting insects or drinking water.  I like chimps because they are very intelligent, as we can see. 

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi vale! I love the photo of the albino hedgehog.. it's so cute! And the firts video appears me so good! No one it's gonna think that the crocodile respect so much the hippopotamus, I laugh a lot jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like red eyes in animals, in many cases i hear from the people what the red eyes are horrible but i don't think so :( My guinea pig have the red eyes like the albino hedgehog in your first picture, for that i think it's cute like my "Maluca"

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi vale! i think tht the picture of fisherman are so interesting, and is so sad that the tradition is extint

    Ilike so much the monkey video, they are our ancestor clearly

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good pictures and good videos, the picture number two and your video number one really I liked, the picture because I never see a lava of this color, incredible! and the video because ... wow, the hippo is so valiant

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Valentina nices pictures, speciallly of the fisherman. I would like to be in that mystic place in this moment

    ResponderEliminar