martes, 6 de octubre de 2015

My favorite gadget:

My favorite gadget these days is my laptop. It’s a very expensive computer but I get it for the third part of its true value. Lucky! My father give it to me for my birthday and Christmas the last year.

I use it for everything! I use it to study, listen to music, watch movies, look for bass tabs, and principally I use it to play online video games (not too much lately).

I use my laptop almost every day, but sometimes I get bored and if it’s not necessary I don’t even turn it on.

I like it because it’s fast, I can play video games and don’t even need a Booster. I like it because it’s useful too, I don’t need to carry with many things, it’s almost everything there! I have books, photos, songs, documents, movies, etc.


My life without my laptop, after a couple of days, it would be boring! I can survive without it, of course, and if I’m with nice company it would be easier. But I’m going to need it one day.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Vale! the laptop is light, the laptop is love, we will be nothing without it :'(

    ResponderEliminar