martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

Post 3: A country I would like to visit... Germany!

I definitely want to go to Germany! Why? Because I think that It’s a very beautiful country, with great architecture, art, culture, history, and also I love the idiom! I would like to learn it one day.
I like the World War II history very much, I think that it’s one of the most important episodes of modern human history and we have to learn from it, so we won’t repeat the same mistakes in future. Germany is one of the protagonist of this event, so I’m very interested in visiting the museums related to the war.
Germany is a country with a large history, before 1814 it was a group of tribes and empires. In 1814 was founded the German Confederation and Empire. Germany was declared a republic at the beginning of the German Revolution in November 1918. The country participate on the World war I, and then in 1939, during the Adolf Hitler government, take part on World war II.
I would like to visit different cities, museums, monuments, natural landscapes, and… Go to rock concerts or festivals! I would like to see a Rammstein concert in their own country. Also, If I could, I would try to travel to another near country, like Holland.

I think that I would like to study there, a postgraduate it would be great, but also I would try  to learn the language, I think that it’s very difficult but also beautiful.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario